1996 370 Carver Motoryacht LI,NY $58,000

harmsway

RO Number
This yacht is a real beauty and perfect for a large family or entertaining numerous guests. She is a 2 stateroom 2 head model with sleeping for 8. Full galley, dinette seating for 6-7, L-shaped sofa in living room & rocker recliner for more seating. 3 zone a/c & heat for year-round comfort. She is fully loaded with all the options. 2nd owner since 2003-always meticulously certified mechanic maintained and boat yard stored in winter w/full shrinkwrap. This is a must see! Will not disappoint! Owner looking to downsize due to illness. Gas engines and generator run smoothe. Only 850 hrs.. Boat is gently used every season. Boat is Now out of the water. Serious buyers only. If you can't drive it, dock it or pay for it please don't waste your time or mine. Lowballers need not respond. I am in no hurry to sell and will just keep her and enjoy her.

https://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/boa/d/copiague-carver-motoryacht/7183696076.html

NO BROKERS PLEASE

Boat located in Amity Harbor, South Shore, Long Island , NY
Call 631 841 5773 Camron or Chris for more info or Email: chrisharms at optonline.net
Details:

Fuel : Gas
Hull Material : Fiberglass

Detailed Specifications: Carver 370 Motoryacht-1996

Builder: Carver, Michigan

LOA: 41 ft Bridge Clearance: 13'8"

Beam: 13'10" ft/in Weight: 20,660lbs ( with full tanks)

Maximum Draft: 39"

Description :

When you enter the cabin of this Carver 370 Motor Yacht, the first thing you will notice is the brightness and feeling of spaciousness this boat offers. A combination of the large windows and maple interior will give your family and guests the feeling of a much larger boat. This is a 2 stateroom vessel with only 840 hours on twin Crusader 7.4L XL EFI gas engines. She is equipped with 3 zone Air Conditioning/Heat, Generator, Hot water heater, Hardtop, Full Enclosure, Radar, GPS, VHS radio, and more.

Engines :
Twin Crusader 454 XL-Electronic Ignition -Total Power: 700hp
Halon Sytem in engine room
3 Auto Bilge pumps

Tanks:

Fuel: 240 gal - 2 (120 GAL tanks)

Fresh Water: 81gal Holding tank: 66gal

Accommodations:

Entering from the aft deck down the stairs to the open and spacious main salon on the port side is an L Shaped Sofa that converts into a sleeper and a rocker recliner opposite the sofa. Above the lounge is an entertainment center with a built in TV/VCR, stereo, cassette,CD, DVD player. There is also a bar cabinet with ample storage. Going forward and down two steps is the huge U-shaped Dinette that seats 6 and converts for sleeping. Across is the U shaped Galley. Forward is the Guest Head and Stateroom.The Guest Head w/shower can be entered from either the Galley area or Guest Stateroom.The Guest Stateroom has a hanging closet & 2 large drawers under the bed, additional cubbies for more storage, with leather seating next to the bed. The Master Stateroom is aft with a full size bed, huge hanging closet, separate 5 drawer dresser, 4 drawers under the bed, many more additional storage areas, leather seating on each side, built in tv cabinet opposite the bed, and a private head with stall shower. The aft deck can be enjoyed in all seasons with its Wet Bar, Ice Maker, Blender, Hardtop, Glass Wing Doors and full Enclosure. The Bridge can be accessed from the aft deck on either side of the deck area with the molded stairs. The spacious bridge has seating for 8 including the Captain's seat.

Galley:

The Galley includes a new Black Full Size Refrigerator/Freezer, Electric 3 burner Stove and Full Oven, Full Size Built in Microwave Oven, built in 12 cup Coffee Maker, built in refuse pail and plenty of storage throughout.

Electronics:

Raytheon Radar, GPS, Deph Finder, TV antenna, VHF Radio & remote AM/FM stereo access from bridge.

Westerbeke 7.0KW Generator, with new battery, Dual 50Amp Shore Power Service with Cords, Cable TV & Phone cables, 3 new Batteries and new Automatic Battery Charger and Shore Power Distribution Panel, Hot Water heater.

Deck:

Maxwell Windless with Remote access from Bridge or on deck, Hardtop with Glass Wing Doors and Enclosure on the Aft Deck, Aft Deck Wet Bar with an Ice Maker, Radar Arch, Aft Deck Carpeting and a Navy Bimini Top with screened Enclosure on the Bridge. Access to the swim platform is from the aft deck with use of a spiral stairway.

Additional:

The entire cabin area has 3 zone Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning/Heat with controls in each Stateroom and Salon. Speakers in all rooms with controls. The 6' 4" headroom, large windows and light maple interior gives the boat a nice open airy feeling. Bridge has excellent visibility for rear docking with 2 staircases down to aft deck and seating for 8. Spiral staircase on transom allows for easy boarding/unboarding for low or high tide. Hot/Cold shower on transom to remove sand before boarding. Vacu flush heads with holding tank gauge and water level gauge.
Owner looking to downsize. Reasonable offers only. Boat located in Amity Harbor, South Shore, Long Island , NY

Call 631 841 5773 Camron or Chris for more info or Email chrisharms at optonline.net

A beautiful boat good luck with your sale. To try to be helpful I do have two questions about the data you present

Weight: 20,660lbs/ Displacement: 18500 ????

Total Power: 350hp Is this correct??

quote:

Originally posted by pdecat

A beautiful boat good luck with your sale. To try to be helpful I do have two questions about the data
Weight: 20,660lbs/ Displacement: 18500 ????

Total Power: 350hp Is this correct??

Will have to double check info in manual.

Hazarding a guess, this boat has TWO 350-HP engines... The Crusader 454 I was able to look up was not an "XL" and HP rating was 320.

Thank you for catching my error.
They are Crusader 454 XL engines, fuel injected , no carbs. Total hp 700.

"New risers, manifolds, fuel pumps,water pumps, fuel filters all done in 2014"

I have a friend looking for a boat like this one....

Do you have any updates on maintenance? What work if any has been done with fuel filters, batts, running gear ect since this add copy was prepared? Are the main hours still at 795? How is the general age/condition of the fuel onboard?

This boat is gently used each season (about 20-30 hrs) so the fuel filters are not changed every season. The gas is from last season and is at about 1/4-1/2 tank. Overall she is in great condition and the original hrs are 807. We have all maintenance receipts.

Sorry. Apparently photobucket is broken. Try : longisland.craigslist.org. Go to: Boats for Sale. Type in Carver on search bar

Try clicking on my name ( under picture )

quote:

Originally posted by harmsway

Sorry. Apparently photobucket is broken. Try : longisland.craigslist.org. Go to: Boats for Sale. Type in Carver on search bar

quote:

Originally posted by smitty477

Is the boat currently available, under contract or sold?

Yes the boat is available. The last buyer did not work out
Due to financial issues.

Nice boat. Surprised you haven’t sold it. Have you listed it on upstate Craigslist as well? The trend on my lake now is that people are trading up to this type of Carver. They offer alot of boat for the money.
Jim

quote:

Originally posted by 32carv

Nice boat. Surprised you haven’t sold it. Have you listed it on upstate Craigslist as well? The trend on my lake now is that people are trading up to this type of Carver. They offer alot of boat for the money.
Jim

Its a nice boat...
But if you search or google anything like "37 Carver Boat for sale NY" it will not come up. Posting on this site and craigslist limits the number of folks that will see this boat. I remember years back when our boat was listed below this one on this site - we received no action on our boat from boatered. Its really important to get the word out - perhaps boatrader or the equivalent if adamant about avoiding a broker.
Hope the OP gets some action.

It is now listed with a local broker. I will have to find out which forum it's listed on. I have it on Craigslist NY and craigslist Long Island.

Back