I've posted with garmins techs, but often find more combined knowledge on this site so...
My father in law has a garmin gps w/ a preloaded bluechart cartridge. We just bought him the identical unit for the lower station. Is there an economical way to get the maps from the first unit to the second? Same coverage areas...
I have a laptop on my boat and have entertained using it as a back up gps. If I purchase the mapsource cd... can I help him and myself? trying to keep all options open.
My father in law has a garmin gps w/ a preloaded bluechart cartridge. We just bought him the identical unit for the lower station. Is there an economical way to get the maps from the first unit to the second? Same coverage areas...
I have a laptop on my boat and have entertained using it as a back up gps. If I purchase the mapsource cd... can I help him and myself? trying to keep all options open.