Anybody Interested to make a run to the Bahamas

captchas

"Freedoms Choice" is now being being Fixed up, and now we are making plans to stay a week long stay over at a lovely area...Not decided which one yet... If any body is thinking of making a slow run over ,Please let me know...

PascalG

If you havent been to BIM in a while prepare for disappointments

If you can spare the time, go to the Berrys. It s a day run beyond BIM on the bank at hull speed

boatbum

Maybe if you anchor out. The Abacos and Exumas are where it's at.

PascalG

quote:

Originally posted by boatbum

Maybe if you anchor out. The Abacos and Exumas are where it's at.

Actually no, Great Harbor Cay is a great marina with quite a bit to explore for a few days.

boatbum

Yes GH was ok. Did they ever get their restaurant and pool reopened?
Edit: The pool and restaurant are not part of the marina and as such, not maintained.

PascalG

No idea. We went early September but didn't check that. Never understood the attraction of a pool when you have so many beaches to choose from

Dani-Lu

Pascal,

I am in Florida and want to have my wife meet me for a one week vacation. Both of our passports have expoired, so Bahamas may be out of the question.

We are starting to consider our retirement options, so a little taste of what retirement will be like on a boat woukd be great. Any ideas, advice?

Also we want to look at some liveaboard marinas to get a feel for what it is like and cost..

Thnaks,

Jeff