Bad report on Go2marine

kevfra

Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2005
RO Number
19858
Messages
156
Afraid I have a poor report on Go2marine.com after a couple grand and weeks of wasted time. I still don't have running engines and now it'll be long while yet while I undo all the problems. Wrong parts. missing parts, wrong application. They won the low bid only to then tell me I'd have to buy more parts on my own which makes their price higher than the competitors. At one point in asking what is going on they responded they're really busy right now. Gee - so am I! I'm busy with my boat torn apart and not running because of your mistakes. Sent them pictures up front, later he says just didn't notice. And worst of all, once I buy needed parts from someone else, and reinstall everything, it may not line up due to the wrong parts from Go2Marine, but I won't know until the last minute. Had i started my engines given the parts provided by them I would have destroyed my engines. And beleive me I made a strong point of stressing the compatibility issues and even provided a parts list. I am now several weeks behind schedule, and no they did not offer to ship correct materials overnight express. Never again - buyer be warned.
 
Back
Top