Can’t find waste tank 3560 regal

Regal3560!

RO Number
I’m looking to find my waste tank I just bought the boat and my level gauge isn’t working properly, boat is a 2004 regal commodore 3560 any help would be appreciated

Is there a hatch in the cabin floor close to the head? if so, look there. Could laso turn the macerator pump on and follow the sound. has to be close to your holding tank.

My '05 3560 had access to the holding tank at a floor hatch in aft cabin area. Mine was an inboard v-drive boat, and it's possible that the I/O version placed it elsewhere.

My '05 3560 had access to the holding tank at a floor hatch in aft cabin area. Mine was an inboard v-drive boat, and it's possible that the I/O version placed it elsewhere.
Thanks for the info thats exactly where it was, just under the seat.

Ok, here’s where you get a good flashlight and open everything. Deck hatches, cabinets, under seats, under berths, if non-glued carpeting, pull it up as there may be additional hatches underneath. Stick your head in and identify everything you see. Find all bilge pumps, sump pumps, water system pumps, thru hulls, sea strainers and know what each is used for. Better to know all these things before the s..t hits the fan

Reactions: Cam
Ok, here’s where you get a good flashlight and open everything. Deck hatches, cabinets, under seats, under berths, if non-glued carpeting, pull it up as there may be additional hatches underneath. Stick your head in and identify everything you see. Find all bilge pumps, sump pumps, water system pumps, thru hulls, sea strainers and know what each is used for. Better to know all these things before the s..t hits the fan
Yes I totally agree, that was the last thing I was trying to locate

Also while looking around, look at the hose clamps. People are moving away from SS spiral clamps. Also plastic thru-hull fittings below the waterline. And move all the shutoff valves back and forth.

Also while looking around, look at the hose clamps. People are moving away from SS spiral clamps. Also plastic thru-hull fittings below the waterline. And move all the shutoff valves back and forth.
Perfect I’ll check that stuff out

Perfect I’ll check that stuff out
Would you happened to be familiar with the water inlet that is hooked to shore water there doesn’t seem to be much pressure out of the taps unless I fill my water tank and use my water pump not sure if that is normal or not

Would you happened to be familiar with the water inlet that is hooked to shore water there doesn’t seem to be much pressure out of the taps unless I fill my water tank and use my water pump not sure if that is normal or not
Most shore water inlets have a regulator that is designed to fail to zero rather than sink the boat.
Yours may need replacing. They are available in 45 and 60 psi.
I stick with the lower pressure and have to change mine out about every 5 years as a full time liveaboard.

Most shore water inlets have a regulator that is designed to fail to zero rather than sink the boat.
Yours may need replacing. They are available in 45 and 60 psi.
I stick with the lower pressure and have to change mine out about every 5 years as a full time liveaboard.
Ok perfect thanks

Back