Clearwater

bobh

RO Number
Hello all,

I'm heading to Clearwater later this week for Philllies spring training. I'm looking for some local expertise on things to do and see. Restaurants, reasonable places to rent watercraft (boats or waverunners), local attractions, nightlife, etc. Thanks in advance!

Bob

Bon Apetite in Dunedin is a nice upper priced restaurant on the water. Frenchys on Clearwater Beach good beach bar restaurant. John's Pass Village on the southern tip of Madeira Beach is a kitzy shopping area and popular tourist attraction. There is also a wave runner rental on the boardwalk. Dockside Dave about a 1/2 mile north of John's Pass has great grouper sandwiche. Tarpon Springs sponge docks good for a few hours and several restaturants. Fort Desoto at the southern tip of Pinellas County has the best beaches in the country and an old fort to wander through. St. Pete Pier and is good for a few hours-Columbia restaurant has great foor-moderate prices, Cha Cha Coconuts on the top floor is also good but less formal. Hope you enjoy your stay. Keep Florida Green-Bring Money!

Thanks cmariner!

I appreciate the recommendations!

Back