Forum software has been upgraded

alk

Administrator
Staff member
RO Number
forum has been upgraded to latest xenforo version. Please let us know if you notice any new problems. thanks.

For anyone interested, another patch has been released by xenforo. It will be installed early Saturday morning. forum will likely be down for 5-10 minutes ( hopefully :) )

Thank you, alk! You are Brian deserve a ton of credit for keeping this site going.

dont tell anybody, but it pretty much runs itself these days :)

All the thanks goes to those who spend time creating the posts.

update is complete. Please let me know if you see any problems. Last update had a few issues with attachments that took some time to figure out, so if anything looks off, please respond to this post. thanks.

Thank you, alk! You are Brian deserve a ton of credit for keeping this site going.
Andy is too modest, but he's the one doing 99% of the work, he's definitely the brains of the operation...

Andy is too modest, but he's the one doing 99% of the work, he's definitely the brains of the operation...
I'm pretty sure he's is using his forum powers for reporting me to double secret agencies within other federal secret agencies. There has been a decided uptick in unmarked black drones and helo's around my house, not to mention the black vehicles with the blacked out windows following me whenever I drive anywhere since he gained these powers.

Back