Fourth of July

HOGAN

RO Number
Ugh, weather looking pretty crappy

Bowline fireworks postponed to Monday, July 5

looks like we may salvage part of Sunday, Monday. . ..

a Good run south to Yonkers today. Back to the Cove (Bowline) for some munchies w/ good friends. the Southerly fetch on the way back made for some cool breakers off the bow on the way back to Viking! for those who can, enjoy the Fireworks at Bowline tonight!!

Broke down on Friday near Bear Mountain, limped back on one engine.
Booked an Air-BnB for Sunday/Monday nights and took the 17'er to Rondout creek by myself as my family drove.
I had a blast!! Was really a ton of fun exploring places.

a Good run south to Yonkers today. Back to the Cove (Bowline) for some munchies w/ good friends. the Southerly fetch on the way back made for some cool breakers off the bow on the way back to Viking! for those who can, enjoy the Fireworks at Bowline tonight!!
We were in Bowline on our CC, to let our dog swim.

Broke down on Friday near Bear Mountain, limped back on one engine.
Booked an Air-BnB for Sunday/Monday nights and took the 17'er to Rondout creek by myself as my family drove.
I had a blast!! Was really a ton of fun exploring places.
Made the best of a bad situation!

I confirmed Newburg Yacht Club does indeed have a credit card driven 24hr gas/diesel pump and it was almost a dollar less than Haverstraw. I also checked out Whites marina, they have gas as does Hyde Park and Rogers point. I believe those are all of the places between Stony Point and Rondout. Haverstraw was $4.15, Newburgh was $3.18, Whites was $3.26, Rogers Point was $3.89 and sit down for this...RYB was $4.89,

If this continues, I am definitely changing my float plan to stop on the way north.

Back