Kruzin Kool Owners Manual

lanbuilder

exMember
RO Number
I have a PDF copy of the Krusin Kool air conditioner users manual and I am will send a copy to anyone that wants one.
Just send me an e-mail at lanbuilderrb2@gr5tva.metrocast.net and I will reply with a copy.
These were great portable units for smaller boats, and I had many requests for the manual over the years, as I got a copy from an employee just as the factory was closing.

I have 3 of those units. Do you have a wiring diagram? I think at least 2 of my units have one stored inside. I can scan it I suppose.

Hi, I'm very interested in getting a pdf of that manual for a Krusin Kool. I tried emailing you at that address and it didn't go through.
My email address is dbiemanrb2@gr5ttcc.on.ca

Thanks!

Dave Bieman

That was easy. Thanks Kurt - that's actually quite handy with little details about settings etc.

Thank's afain

Dave

I've got the permanent and semi-permanent installation manuals along with wiring diagram.

I'm new on this site. Hope I'm doing this right. I just got a Kursin Kool AC. Any chance I get get the owners manual and wiring diagram for it. I tried downloading from the link that Mixman had but it was not a complete download. Could I get a PDF emailed to me.

I have a PDF copy of the Krusin Kool air conditioner users manual and I am will send a copy to anyone that wants one.
Just send me an e-mail at lanbuilderrb2@gr5tva.metrocast.net and I will reply with a copy.
These were great portable units for smaller boats, and I had many requests for the manual over the years, as I got a copy from an employee just as the factory was closing.
Old you please send me a copy of the owners manual ? Tcstephens07@icloud.com. I had a refrigerant leak and I cannot locate the type of refrigerant or amount to be used.

Back