Grand Larsony
Member
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2005
- RO Number
- 18485
- Messages
- 155
Hey everybody,
I've been laid up recently after having a kidney removed (incidental finding during an MRI for my back - so I'm really lucky). Sorry if this topic has already been beaten to death.
I wanted to start a thread on what you'll be purchasing (or doing) this spring... I've got some tax money burning a hole in my pocket and got re-hired by the company that laid me off at year end. Woo-hoo !!!
Here's mine:
* New head - sick of the drips of green water on the floor. Yuck.
* Sirius radio for boat, car, and home. Miss Howard too much to go on like this.
* Fix or replace the darn canvas top so it won't leak.
* Pay someome to rub out the fiberglass. I'm lazy... so what.
* Hoses, belts, and ignition replacement as preventative maintenance.
* All new acrylic dishwear and glasses because it's all cracked and crazed from the dishwasher.
* New fenders. They're filthy and again, I'm too lazy to clean them properly.
* Save some for boat gas and Doug-gas (liquor).
What are you doing? I'm sure we could all use more ideas on how to spend our hard earned dough.
-Doug.
I've been laid up recently after having a kidney removed (incidental finding during an MRI for my back - so I'm really lucky). Sorry if this topic has already been beaten to death.
I wanted to start a thread on what you'll be purchasing (or doing) this spring... I've got some tax money burning a hole in my pocket and got re-hired by the company that laid me off at year end. Woo-hoo !!!
Here's mine:
* New head - sick of the drips of green water on the floor. Yuck.
* Sirius radio for boat, car, and home. Miss Howard too much to go on like this.
* Fix or replace the darn canvas top so it won't leak.
* Pay someome to rub out the fiberglass. I'm lazy... so what.
* Hoses, belts, and ignition replacement as preventative maintenance.
* All new acrylic dishwear and glasses because it's all cracked and crazed from the dishwasher.
* New fenders. They're filthy and again, I'm too lazy to clean them properly.
* Save some for boat gas and Doug-gas (liquor).
What are you doing? I'm sure we could all use more ideas on how to spend our hard earned dough.
-Doug.