Has anyone ever seen one of these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NAUTLEY-Dinghy-Ramp-Davit-Davits-for-Inflatable-Tender_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ26451QQitemZ4608947174QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW#ebayphotohosting
I have been emailing some questions to the manufacturer, but they can not seem to come up with a photo of their product used with a RIB. They have said that as long as the platform is no more than 12" above the water, it will work great.
I have seen other types of this lift, but they usually load from the side of the platform.
Any info or input would be helpful.
Dan
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NAUTLEY-Dinghy-Ramp-Davit-Davits-for-Inflatable-Tender_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ26451QQitemZ4608947174QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW#ebayphotohosting
I have been emailing some questions to the manufacturer, but they can not seem to come up with a photo of their product used with a RIB. They have said that as long as the platform is no more than 12" above the water, it will work great.
I have seen other types of this lift, but they usually load from the side of the platform.
Any info or input would be helpful.
Dan