New lenses

Where to buy parts for Bomar Gray Series ports.

• Any

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Pearl 87

I have an older Carver (1987) 3607 aft cabin. I would like to replace the lenses only. They are Bomar Gray series. Looking for a supplier to get parts for these ports.

rwidman2

I suggest contacting Bomar directly. Go to their website and look for a "contact" tab. ot try this: bomar@pompanette.com

Just be sitting down when you see their prices. A replacement gasket is $12.00 per foot (the small portlight takes thee feet. A replacement screen is $40.

The Pearl 87

I suggest contacting Bomar directly. Go to their website and look for a "contact" tab. ot try this: bomar@pompanette.com

Just be sitting down when you see their prices. A replacement gasket is $12.00 per foot (the small portlight takes thee feet. A replacement screen is $40.
Thanks for the response.Yes on the prices. That's why I was hoping for another source.. I contacted Pompanett. I think they wanted $130.00 for just the lense. Very surly woman on the phone as well. Her answer to me was
" I don't know, there somewhere around $130.00 I think, I'll have to check". I said not to bother.