Here"s the latest Scam going. I got this E-Mail today.....
olujames de feldspar world
Olu James,
London, SW1Y 4DG
Rc:120032
Contact phone number 44-704-011-2719
My name is OLU JAMES and I am geologist and a miner.I saw your advert on
the web for employment. I live in United kingdom her with my two kids, four
cats, one dog and the love of my life. It is definitely a full house. I have
been doing this geological work since I was a small child. That gives me
about23 years of experience. I majored mostly in excavation of feldspars
and transforming this raw materials into useful products such as
toothpastes,soaps and other useful items. though at first ,it was somehow a
non rewarding task but now life seems more promising that i ever thought as
i have acquired customers from almost everypart of the world in which
America is not left behind.
With the recent boom in the demand for this feldspathic products,especially
with great demandS from customers coming from the United State of America.I
have somehow started facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my
products to Americans,they are always offering to pay with a US MONEY
ORDER,which is difficult for me to cash here in thailand. I am looking for a
representative in the states,an epitome of truth,a symbol of honesty and a
paragon of trust who will be working for me as a partime worker and i will
be willing to pay 10% for every transaction,which wouldnt affect ur present
state of work,someone who would help me recieve payments from my customers
in the states.i mean someone that is responsible and reliable,cause the cost
of coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive,i am working
on setting up a branch in the states,so for now i need a representative in
the United States who will be handling the payment aspect. These payments
are in money order and they would come to you in your name, so all you need
do is cash the money order deduct your percentage and wire the rest back.
But the problem i have is trust,But i have my way of getting anyone that
gets away with our money,i mean the FBI branch in Washington gets
involved.It wouldnt cost u any amount,u are to receive payments which will
be sent to u by fedex,Ups or any delivery courier from my business partners,
which would come in form of a money order then u are to cash it and send the
cash to me via western union money transfer or moneygram money transfer,all
transfer fees should be deducted from the money.If you are interested,please
get back to me on this email (olu_james15@hotmail.com)as soon as soon as
possible.
Yours,
James
olujames de feldspar world
Olu James,
London, SW1Y 4DG
Rc:120032
Contact phone number 44-704-011-2719
My name is OLU JAMES and I am geologist and a miner.I saw your advert on
the web for employment. I live in United kingdom her with my two kids, four
cats, one dog and the love of my life. It is definitely a full house. I have
been doing this geological work since I was a small child. That gives me
about23 years of experience. I majored mostly in excavation of feldspars
and transforming this raw materials into useful products such as
toothpastes,soaps and other useful items. though at first ,it was somehow a
non rewarding task but now life seems more promising that i ever thought as
i have acquired customers from almost everypart of the world in which
America is not left behind.
With the recent boom in the demand for this feldspathic products,especially
with great demandS from customers coming from the United State of America.I
have somehow started facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my
products to Americans,they are always offering to pay with a US MONEY
ORDER,which is difficult for me to cash here in thailand. I am looking for a
representative in the states,an epitome of truth,a symbol of honesty and a
paragon of trust who will be working for me as a partime worker and i will
be willing to pay 10% for every transaction,which wouldnt affect ur present
state of work,someone who would help me recieve payments from my customers
in the states.i mean someone that is responsible and reliable,cause the cost
of coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive,i am working
on setting up a branch in the states,so for now i need a representative in
the United States who will be handling the payment aspect. These payments
are in money order and they would come to you in your name, so all you need
do is cash the money order deduct your percentage and wire the rest back.
But the problem i have is trust,But i have my way of getting anyone that
gets away with our money,i mean the FBI branch in Washington gets
involved.It wouldnt cost u any amount,u are to receive payments which will
be sent to u by fedex,Ups or any delivery courier from my business partners,
which would come in form of a money order then u are to cash it and send the
cash to me via western union money transfer or moneygram money transfer,all
transfer fees should be deducted from the money.If you are interested,please
get back to me on this email (olu_james15@hotmail.com)as soon as soon as
possible.
Yours,
James