Hello folks, I'm new to this web forum, and hope to enjoy exchanging messages with the good people I feel are on here. I will start by describing my boat. I bought a 1992 Rinker Fiesta Vee 260 last Aug. I love the boat, it's laid out pretty well, and in great condition for a boat of this age. My question is about prop sizing. I have a Quicksilver aluminum prop that came with the boat. It measured 15.5" in diameter, but I have no idea of the pitch. The only numbers I found are as follows 48 18616 215. This prop is in real bad shape, and I have no idea if it's even close to being the right prop. The boat tops out at 35 at about 4500. The RPM's are about where I'd want them, but the top end is about 5 MPH slower than what it should top out at. I am really just looking for more efficiency, than performance. I'd really like to find someone with the same boat, and see what they have as far as prop sizing. The boat is actually 28'10" LOA, it has a Mercruiser 260 HP 350 with Bravo 2 outdrive. I believe it weights in the neighborhood of 5000 Lbs. I'd like to keep my max RPM's around 4400 - 4500, max is 4600. I would like to go with stainless also, not knowing about brands, I would appreciate any input on that also.... Sorry this is so long, I just want to be thorough with my question.... Thanks