Chriznat20
Member
- Joined
- Apr 19, 2005
- RO Number
- 17066
- Messages
- 257
I close on my new 99 Vista 258 tomorrow at 3pm!
I figured since the boat has always been rack-stored, I would do it this year and if I like it, I'd do it forever.
What are the pros and cons to racking a boat??
The other half is concerned about coming back to the marina real late. I told them that most marinas (from what ive heard) let you tie up somewhere and in the morning they will throw you back in the rack.
I can only see positive things about it (boat stays cleaner, out of the sun, outdrive doesnt corrode, etc etc).
Is there anything im missing about rack storage??
I figured since the boat has always been rack-stored, I would do it this year and if I like it, I'd do it forever.
What are the pros and cons to racking a boat??
The other half is concerned about coming back to the marina real late. I told them that most marinas (from what ive heard) let you tie up somewhere and in the morning they will throw you back in the rack.
I can only see positive things about it (boat stays cleaner, out of the sun, outdrive doesnt corrode, etc etc).
Is there anything im missing about rack storage??