R Robski97 Active member Member Joined Jan 26, 2002 RO Number 7334 Messages 5,991 Nov 16, 2015 #1 Guys , I have my 2006 open array for sale . IT was not compatible with electronics upgrade from after sandy and I forgot I even had it . Let me know if anyone is interested. Rob
Guys , I have my 2006 open array for sale . IT was not compatible with electronics upgrade from after sandy and I forgot I even had it . Let me know if anyone is interested. Rob
C CaptCrunch Member Member Joined May 27, 2010 RO Number 32171 Messages 766 Nov 16, 2015 #2 Rob, what head unit is it compatible with? I need a new radar on my boat and not opposed to used.
R Robski97 Active member Member Joined Jan 26, 2002 RO Number 7334 Messages 5,991 Nov 17, 2015 #3 Anything raymarine that's not digital I'm told . If u tell me what u have I can ask CMI I don't know if it can work with other Brands. Rob
Anything raymarine that's not digital I'm told . If u tell me what u have I can ask CMI I don't know if it can work with other Brands. Rob
C CaptCrunch Member Member Joined May 27, 2010 RO Number 32171 Messages 766 Nov 17, 2015 #4 I'm going to look around for a c or e series then, and see if it makes sense. I really wish I didn't sell my e80 head. The radar on there is ancient
I'm going to look around for a c or e series then, and see if it makes sense. I really wish I didn't sell my e80 head. The radar on there is ancient