Testing - been away for a while

Chevy427z

Been away for some time, nice to see the forum up and running, though very differently. I couldn't remember my password and couldn't get it reset for a few years. Finally did, so here I am. Just a test, I'll probably remove this if I am able.

edited: why does it say "exmember" under my name?

Mark

alk

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back. Eleven years since your last post!

exMember indicates a person who paid Les at some time in the past for an ‘anchor’, to indicate they were financial supporters of the forum. but then at a later point Les removed their membership status due to expiration. We just migrated everyone to this site with the memebership status they had on the old site. We aren’t quite setup yet to take contributions and add people back as active members.

Chevy427z

Awesome! Thank you for the response! I was glad to see that everyone retained their previous membership numbers and sign on dates. I'm sentimental that way. Nice job migrating everyone and fine tuning this place.

The second happiest day of a boater's life happened a couple of years ago, but there are plans for a new boat in the near future. Hope to be able to contribute more now that I'm back in. Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Mark

Brian N

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! Thank you for the response! I was glad to see that everyone retained their previous membership numbers and sign on dates. I'm sentimental that way. Nice job migrating everyone and fine tuning this place.

The second happiest day of a boater's life happened a couple of years ago, but there are plans for a new boat in the near future. Hope to be able to contribute more now that I'm back in. Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Mark

Welcome back! Love to see long time members coming back on board... If you need any help with anything just let us know...