1996 370 Carver Motoryacht LI,NY $58,000

smitty477

The add looks great and it was easy to find as you can see. Perhaps he will add it to YW shortly as well. GLWS

JVM225

I’d be surprised if this boat is still for sale. It’s been listed for several years now. I think it used to be listed on the local Craigslist all the time too but I haven’t seen it there in a while.

SailArmy

exMember
Wonder what the engine room and bilges look like. It would be nice to see what is under the pretty areas.

harmsway

quote:

Originally posted by JVM225

I’d be surprised if this boat is still for sale. It’s been listed for several years now. I think it used to be listed on the local Craigslist all the time too but I haven’t seen it there in a while.

Yes the boat is still available. We have been on the fence about selling and keep changing our minds. But due to medical reasons she now must go to a new home.

SailArmy

exMember
Still no pictures of the engine room and bilges, and that is a shame for such a beautiful boat.

harmsway

quote:

Originally posted by SailArmy

Still no pictures of the engine room and bilges, and that is a shame for such a beautiful boat.

I do have a picture of the engines but don't know how to post them. Do you have an email I could send to?

harmsway

I don't have access to that ad, it was posted by the broker. I tried to call hm and am waiting for a call back.