Carver owners count off

Thanks guy's got it

http://s934.photobucket.com/albums/ad185/danielcfi/?action=view¤t=IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

Ya Kenny i am going thru big time withdrawl right now and when it gets above freezing and the sun is out makes it even worse.I am off tommorow and am going to go out and climb inside her and start putzing around with some electronics I bought and hopefully start rubbin and buffin in a couple weeks, my splash date is April 17th hope Cedar Point is ready by then

If you post the image, it will do this vs. having to click on a link:

IMG_1463.jpg

#141 Tim & Debbie "Flyin Low
1998 355 ACMY
Twin Cummins 330's
Tampa Bay

Ken
"Just Me and You"
'95 280 Carver Express Hard Top
Lake St. Clair
Michigan

El Nisr II, 1979 Mariner 33'. I am a 51 year old woman who bought it and am learning how to refinish it. I look forward to using this forum so that I can be helped with this, and hopefully help others in the future.

Ken
"Anchor Management" 2
88 3227 Convertible
Lake St. Clair Michigan

El Nisr - good luck with your Mariner! Thats a very historic boat, and a special one in pleasure boat history -
got many a family out on the water for serious cruising and adventure!!!

Well after over 2 long years of searching for that next boat:

011.jpg

2003595_1.jpg

DSCN0022.jpg

1997 Trojan 440 Express
Better pics in a couple of weeks.

Nice boat, John - Enjoy! What are the specs?

We're gonna have to have a BE 440 Trojan Express get together.

Thanks Dave and Hogan. It is a 1997 with the 3126 cats. I am going done in a week or so to move it from the owners house to a yard for work that needs done before I put it in the marina. I will try to get some better full boat pics.

It will be in FL until about May or so and then we are moving it up to the Norfolk area.

1988 27 foot carver montego red/white twin 3.7 lx mercruisers

Due to be in the water in few weeks and back at our home marina In Newburyport Ma The Rings Island marina ..... where her twin sits to bays over :) accept she is blue

Life is good

1985 Carver 3227 Aft Cabin Just finished a refit, Radio, GPS, Floscan, Topend, Strips, Camper Canvas, Carpet, New Foam, Sleeper Sofa, Curtains, Bridge Chairs, Bed Covering, Bridge and Aft Deck Carpet, Lines, Generator, Dinghy, Audio System whew,,, Glad winter is over and I'm tired!

1989 3807 just purchased.
1989 Four Winns 245 Vista Cruiser (for sale)

Back