- Joined
- Mar 9, 2005
- RO Number
- 16534
- Messages
- 1,745
Guys,
It's that time of year again and time to refresh your memories on the Admiral's point-of-view and what it might mean. Note I say "might" as the words may sound the same, but the meaning changes.
Honey...it's a beautiful day, let's go boating.
Fine - meaning: As long as I'm home in time for The Sopranos.
Honey...I was thinking we could go to XXXX, it's a nice little cruise.
Fine - meaning: Little cruise my ass. Last time we did this we overspent at that "cute" little B&B you wanted to stay at.
Honey...Mind if we pick up the speed just a little? The waves aren't big and that rowboat just passed us.
Fine - meaning: The last time we picked up speed, my boobs were sore for a week.
Honey...Could you help with this line? An extra hand would help.
Fine - meaning: I have to work? I thought this was a day about me.
Honey...Bill and John are going to meet us at XXXX.
Fine - meaning: Oh great...another fun filled afternoon of Bill and John leering at my chest.
Honey...
Fine - meaning: F** you.
Have you ever noticed how the Admirals can make "Fine" sound like a condemnation to Hell???
I'm in awe!

It's that time of year again and time to refresh your memories on the Admiral's point-of-view and what it might mean. Note I say "might" as the words may sound the same, but the meaning changes.
Honey...it's a beautiful day, let's go boating.
Fine - meaning: As long as I'm home in time for The Sopranos.
Honey...I was thinking we could go to XXXX, it's a nice little cruise.
Fine - meaning: Little cruise my ass. Last time we did this we overspent at that "cute" little B&B you wanted to stay at.
Honey...Mind if we pick up the speed just a little? The waves aren't big and that rowboat just passed us.
Fine - meaning: The last time we picked up speed, my boobs were sore for a week.
Honey...Could you help with this line? An extra hand would help.
Fine - meaning: I have to work? I thought this was a day about me.
Honey...Bill and John are going to meet us at XXXX.
Fine - meaning: Oh great...another fun filled afternoon of Bill and John leering at my chest.
Honey...
Fine - meaning: F** you.
Have you ever noticed how the Admirals can make "Fine" sound like a condemnation to Hell???
I'm in awe!