How long for boatfix to answer helpdesk question

ctcruiser

Member
exMember
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
RO Number
19289
Messages
327
I am trying to get a part number for aquagard II alumi-koat's new clear/colorless (not to be confused with translucent). I left a message on the helpdesk system about this yesturday and still have not heard from them. Should it take this long?

Thanks
 
If you couldn't find it, it's probably not in the catalog or in the database. Therefore, someone has to try to contact the distributor to see if we can get it for you.
 
Les can't find the first one because its already answered and closed. There is a second one now posted that is being worked on by Tony. I see you did not like my recomemdation, so your on your own if it does not work. The colorless is on the shelf, but not yet in the data base, we just got it in. We should have that fixed by tomorrow and at that time give you the info on how to order.
 
Back
Top