I hate it when Pascal starts making sense

The Other Gary

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
RO Number
143
Messages
1,572
I have been looking to move up in the boat dept. while continuing to liveaboard and Pascal is making sense to me in that a little older larger boat makes a good investment, as much as our addiction can that is, by paying dividends in space and limiting depreciation.
I am looking at a 1989 Jefferson 42 MY by hershine with twin perkins turbo diesels ,diesel genny and all the amenities one would expect in an aft cabin boat of this size.
My problem is I don't know anything of the brand, it's history or pitfalls having only owned Bayliner, Silverton ChrisCraft and Tiara.
Any comments are appreciated.
I posted an abbreviated enquiry in the surveyor section but I expect that there is more traffic here.
 
Back
Top