- Joined
- May 22, 2002
- RO Number
- 8713
- Messages
- 176
Winter weather over here is a series of low pressures coming off trhe US East coast every 3-4 days.
The local weather office predicted high winds, rain and cloudy starting Friday, easing off today (Saturday).
I snapped off a few pics from in front of the house looking North into the Atlantic Ocean.
The below pic was taken on Thursday morning @ 8:30am before I went to work - Nice day huh? This was the 'day bafore' picture.
The next picture below was taken Friday morning before I left for work. The winds were blowing 20-30 from the NW. It's hard to see but these waves were EASY 3-4 feet. As they were crashing onshore, the spray was coming over the road.
I couldn't get a photo on Friday after work - I got home too late. The winds had shifted to the North and had increased to 30-40 with the waves EASY over 4feet onshore.
Last night around midnight, the current weather (according to the local weather office - who a pretty good) was reporting winds gusting to 55. I think it was blowing more.
Today, Saturday, the winds are dropping quickly, and are suppose to be 5-10 tonight, increasing to 20-30 tomorrow night.
What I wanted to show below is the same view from the house overlooking the ocean but with the sea all churned up from the rolling crashing seas the past two days.
The local weather office predicted high winds, rain and cloudy starting Friday, easing off today (Saturday).
I snapped off a few pics from in front of the house looking North into the Atlantic Ocean.
The below pic was taken on Thursday morning @ 8:30am before I went to work - Nice day huh? This was the 'day bafore' picture.
The next picture below was taken Friday morning before I left for work. The winds were blowing 20-30 from the NW. It's hard to see but these waves were EASY 3-4 feet. As they were crashing onshore, the spray was coming over the road.
I couldn't get a photo on Friday after work - I got home too late. The winds had shifted to the North and had increased to 30-40 with the waves EASY over 4feet onshore.
Last night around midnight, the current weather (according to the local weather office - who a pretty good) was reporting winds gusting to 55. I think it was blowing more.
Today, Saturday, the winds are dropping quickly, and are suppose to be 5-10 tonight, increasing to 20-30 tomorrow night.
What I wanted to show below is the same view from the house overlooking the ocean but with the sea all churned up from the rolling crashing seas the past two days.