Mercury smart craft

Robski97

Active member
Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2002
RO Number
7334
Messages
5,991
Gear temp in the smart craft refers to what exactly ? Transmission temp ?

Thanx

Rob
 
Which screen tab is it under Rob? I can check my manual and see what it means.
Bill
 
Bill , I'm not sure . I won't be back til Friday . I adjusted a rattling engine hatch last week . On my trip home yesterday she sounded different . So I was scrolling tru the screens and I found a 20 degree temp difference between port and stb . Gear temps on. Page I never really pay attention too. Guess I should . Not sure it's unusual . That will be the next question once I know what it is lol

Rob
 
Rob, can't help you don't have that setting or option with my System View displays. I would think it's transmission temps?
Bill
 
Rodney,
thank you.

Bill,
Thank you for trying

Rob
 
I just checked my manual as well it's not a parameter my system monitors.
Bill
 
When we had smart craft on our Cruisers Yachts it indicated the transmission dynamics.
 
quote:

Originally posted by dogluver

When we had smart craft on our Cruisers Yachts it indicated the transmission dynamics.




Was your Cruisers diesel or gas powered?
Thanks,
Bill
 
Back
Top