john66mustang
Member
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2006
- RO Number
- 20133
- Messages
- 1
Hey Guys,
Last month I just recived me baby, a stunning 290 Sun Sport. Powered by a 320 hp MX6.2L MPI Bravo III MCM stern drive. Best time of my life! I've pretty much gone out almost every other day. I even skip out of work at UMVD early to go out. I like to throw Andrea Bocelli into the cd player and cruise. It makes me feel like I'm in Italy or something. I definetly recomend the cd though. What boat to you have?
Last month I just recived me baby, a stunning 290 Sun Sport. Powered by a 320 hp MX6.2L MPI Bravo III MCM stern drive. Best time of my life! I've pretty much gone out almost every other day. I even skip out of work at UMVD early to go out. I like to throw Andrea Bocelli into the cd player and cruise. It makes me feel like I'm in Italy or something. I definetly recomend the cd though. What boat to you have?