NOCO Jumper Pack

We use them at the shop. Best thing we’ve found to start semis and large equipment.
Phil which size are you using for the equipment? They have several and I was wondering if I needed to max it out to kick over the RV with a 6 cyl cummins.

FYI, Amazon was out of these, but I got a notice yesterday that they have them, again. I got the 1500a. My biggest vehicle is an Escalade so it will handle that and the boat with ease.

I bought them at Advance Auto Parts for less than Amazon. If you sign up for their emails you get lots of coupons for 20% off orders...well worth it on these things...

I've got the 2000 Amp ones, which are rated up to a 8.0 Gas or 6.0 diesel engine. More than enough to crank over anything I own.

Phil which size are you using for the equipment? They have several and I was wondering if I needed to max it out to kick over the RV with a 6 cyl cummins.
Dan- we have the 3000s which generally turns over anything including a semi in cold weather.

I recently bought the Battery Tender 800amp jump pack - very happy with it. Chose Battery Tender due to experience with their chargers. Amazing that little thing can jump a car. It can also be used to charge USB devices. I bought it a few months ago when I found myself at home with one car and a dead battery!

The 1500a unit arrived yesterday and it charged fully in 3.25 hours. Very compact and lightweight. It comes with a cigarette lighter adapter for the USB charging chord, but no wall adapter. We have several of the wall adapters, so no biggee, but you'd think they'd include one instead of the cigarette lighter adapter. Here's to hoping I never need it!

I just used whatever phone charger I has handy to charge them...but I agree it's odd to leave it out.

The admiral's Lexus RX would not start last night. It gave some msg saying "check AWD system". I correctly guessed low voltage and hooked up the NOCO. It started right up. These things are so much easier than jumping from another vehicle, the old bulky jump starters, or even a batt. charger. Don't let loved ones go without one.

Reactions: Cam
I looked at these and wondered. There are some really ugly reviews out there. For what it would take to spin up our RV we are talking 450 bucks (cases, chargers etc. included).

I don't worry in the RV. Hell it's got 2 large AGM house batts that can be linked to the start batt. via a switch if needed. If That's not enough there is the diesel generator. All get charged when I'm on AC.

Fast forward-
Some time ago before the warranty expired, our 3000A would not charge via the USB port. I let the gang at NOCO know about it and they said they would replace it. I took my time with it because we were traveling and it charged with the 12v port. Eventually it would not charge with that port either.
NOCO replaced it and it has been really helpful for a few reasons.
Jump starting the car when the battery died while we were out West, almost kicked over a flat dead RV with a large Cummins, and I have used it when I needed 12V to drive a test for things like the 12V propane furnaces on the RV.
I take it out of the car once in a while to charge it up to keep it up to snuff.

I got this one a few months and it’s been impressive. A few days ago I was able to start my F150 with the 5.4 V8 and completely dead battery.

Limited-time deal: AVAPOW Car Jump Starter, 4000A Peak Battery Jump Starter (for All Gas or Up to 10L Diesel), Portable Battery Booster Power Pack, 12V Auto Jump Box with LED Light, USB Quick Charge 3.0 https://a.co/d/73iH1bq

I have one and it works well. Surprising amount of power and does not discharge much when you use it. It’s great having it as a security blanket on the boat.
Jim

My Anti-Gravity jump pack finally died a few months back. The battery began to swell, eventually to the point of separating the case. I found it odd since I plugged it in to recharge so infrequently. It's 9-10 years old.

I'm late in this game but I have my DBPower jump pack for roughly 7 years and heavily used on almost every day at work. It's 800amp but haven't give any trouble yet , works fine from 4 cylinders Nissan to Dodge Cummins diesel engines. Battery holds charge very good too.

My Nocos are still going strong, so far they have jumped trucks, cars, tractor, and quite a few 4 wheelers...

Back