Not exactly a small boat outboard.

$33,000 will get you one. That is the same price my new roof is costing.

George

Little brother to this one which was previously announced. I liked the way they handled steering on this model.

Methinks they are serving the modern equivalent of the "rum runner" market.

I could be wrong, though.

Driving around SWFL one can readily see CCs with MANY outboards. It is not unusual to see 3-4 of them hanging on the transom anymore. Replacing them with two seems reasonable (if that horsepower on a CC is reasonable).

Driving around SWFL one can readily see CCs with MANY outboards. It is not unusual to see 3-4 of them hanging on the transom anymore. Replacing them with two seems reasonable (if that horsepower on a CC is reasonable).
3-4? I've seen as many as 6!

Amazing machines, with amazing amounts of power....but I probably couldn't afford the oil changes, let along fueling them!

3-4? I've seen as many as 6!

Amazing machines, with amazing amounts of power....but I probably couldn't afford the oil changes, let along fueling them!
You mean this? 312608188_423795653263825_6872743072745640341_n.jpg

Can you imagine the fuel burn on that?

You do not calculate that in miles per gallon, it is gallon per mile.

Several years Pursuit stopped building boats with any power other than outboards.

You do not calculate that in miles per gallon, it is gallon per mile.

Several years Pursuit stopped building boats with any power other than outboards.
It's all relative. The Queen Mary got 16 feet to the gallon. It's a lot of feet from England to NY.

I'm guessing most maintenance issues will be in the transfer case. Looks awfully light for that kind of power.

Back