All,
I am in the process of 'Restoring' my 1979 17ft Galaxy bow rider(fiberglass) and I am curious about painting it. The paint is okay on it now, but when trying to clean it up, I have some pits and rust spots(mostly removable) in the front bow rider section under the cushions.
What are your recommendations for someone with an air compressor and paint gun if required to repair and repaint. Answers on both the top and bottom are appreciated... I've run into Epoxy and Gelcoats and other materials, but I value you guys opinions...
Thanks...
Woody
I am in the process of 'Restoring' my 1979 17ft Galaxy bow rider(fiberglass) and I am curious about painting it. The paint is okay on it now, but when trying to clean it up, I have some pits and rust spots(mostly removable) in the front bow rider section under the cushions.
What are your recommendations for someone with an air compressor and paint gun if required to repair and repaint. Answers on both the top and bottom are appreciated... I've run into Epoxy and Gelcoats and other materials, but I value you guys opinions...
Thanks...
Woody