Post your Carver pictures!!!

Delivering Happiness

quote:

Originally posted by KiDa

Allen,

What is that sculpture on the bow rail?

Sorry I missed your question. It's funny it is the marina sculpture but it is 100 yards away from my boat, it just looks like it is on the rail. I never paid attention to it but it really looks like it is attached to my rail :)

IrishMist4

Captbc,
Love the insides of your Santego!!! Did the extra table come with your boat?? And the curtains on the side windows?? Our 1996 Santego 380 only came with one table and no curtains (just blinds) for the side windows??

Pat Murphy

quote:

Originally posted by captbc

1990 3467 carver new to us 8/06
"campout"
bcamp2.jpg

Carver_salon.jpg

Billylll

These boats are very nice looking thanks for sharing the pictures guys.
My BIL and SIL have been talking about purchasing a Carver for years (decades).
I have no idea why they haven't bought one yet. Perhaps I will send them a link to this site.
Bill

Dutchjr

Hey Everyone.. New to the forum just wanted to post a couple pics of the 2807 Riviera we (the old man and I) have been working on for a few years.. We actually bought her as a project and has evolved over the last couple years and still lots to go as we try to build our idea of a great smaller cruiser.. Last winter we built the custom hardtop from scratch..Not sure whats going to take place this winter but we have tossed around extending the rear deck above the aft cabin, maybe overhang it an extra 18" - 2' or so...Anyways glad to be aboard the forum and hope I can help out with some Riviera questions as we have gained a lot of info on this Carver as we have taken her apart.. Heres some pics..

atanchor_zpscb44a724.jpg

Hardtopinterior_zpsd42aa573.jpg

LEDs_zps39cba22f.jpg

We are in process of organizing all the pics as we have thousands of pictures of the project..
Loweredintothedrink_zpsf7a40a03.jpg

harmsway

FOR SALE
1996 370 Motoryacht
Amity Harbor, NY
Harmsway III

Love her dearly but the time has come to say goodbye. :-(
Looking to downsize and make life easier.

jonfraser

Relatively new to the forum and my 2000 Carver Trojan Express 440 Hardtop. Loving the layout and space on it so far, not to mention the get-up and go that the twin Volvos give it. It's the 3 cabin, 2 head layout with wood floors.

rs4n0n.jpg

29w4dpv.jpg

29ly2c9.jpg

2uhr11y.jpg

64lzra.jpg