Hello
About 2 weeks ago I opened my motor hatch and to my surprise and I saw a RAT starring at me.
I went out and bought some traps and set them in a couple of places with no results.
I then tried some De-Con but that seems not to have had any effect as I am still finding droppings in the hatch as well as on the deck.
This past weekend I put out sticky traps and as of now have not trapped a damn thing.
Any words of wisdom.
Also if the Rat dies from the poison in a place that is not accessible and begins to smell up the boat is there a way to get the smell out short of gutting the whole cabin.
Thanks
Dan
About 2 weeks ago I opened my motor hatch and to my surprise and I saw a RAT starring at me.
I went out and bought some traps and set them in a couple of places with no results.
I then tried some De-Con but that seems not to have had any effect as I am still finding droppings in the hatch as well as on the deck.
This past weekend I put out sticky traps and as of now have not trapped a damn thing.
Any words of wisdom.
Also if the Rat dies from the poison in a place that is not accessible and begins to smell up the boat is there a way to get the smell out short of gutting the whole cabin.
Thanks
Dan