I am planning a trip to the Fla. Keys this summer. We are renting a house with a dock and I am taking the boat down. I have a Furuno gp7000 that takes C-Map or C-Map Max cards. My normal cruise area is the Cheapeake Bay. Which is what cards I have. I hate to spend all that moeny for just a week but it seems like such a waste to be in a new cruising ground and not have the use of my most useful navigation tool.
Does anyone rent C-Map cards for this purpose?
Notice I did not say most important tool, I still believe in a chart and a compass. But A functioning chartplotter is a very convenient tool to have.
Does anyone rent C-Map cards for this purpose?
Notice I did not say most important tool, I still believe in a chart and a compass. But A functioning chartplotter is a very convenient tool to have.