RIP Bay and Delta Forums

ginman

exMember
RO Number
Due to lack of activity, looks like the B&D forums are, for the most part, dead. Seems to be the same for all forums, no matter what the subject. Guess Facebook has taken over.

To each his own.
Suggestion: Why don't YOU participate in the forums YOU are interested in. You just might stir up some comments.

I was a hard core poster in various boating, firearms and automotive forums for almost 20 years. Like many others, I seem to have moved on. This post was nothing more then a comment that this medium seems to be slowly falling by the wayside.

gin what have you moved to and does it provide the same level of information?

Funny thing is I come here quit often, to see if there was something new. I still have a boat in the delta, even though we have moved to AZ. Yep almost all of my favorite forums, are gone. I do think your right about Facebook. I love the delta, and try to come back as often as I can. I have read through most of the post in this forum, over time, and it is very sad to see it die.

It does look like everyone has gone elsewhere. Anyone know about Lost Isle opening in 2020? Or if Delta Coves ever restarted?
quote:

Originally posted by ginman

I have noticed that Delta Coves is still in business and has lots available.

I stopped by Bethel Harbor and things were very quiet. A lot of deals available now on used boats. The boat brokers have left the Island and probably are out of business.

The Peripheral Tunnel now threatens Franks Tract so Bethel may be out of business along with all the other marinas in the area.

Lost Isle may be lost forever

Back