RIP David Pascoe

He was the only person that panned my boat so I guess I have held a little resentment but I'm sorry to hear of his passing.

Dave
I agree that I felt he was way wrong too often.
Yet he was an early adopter of the net in the boating space.
It was also quite clear as to his feelings on things?
May he rest in peace

After having my boat survive the eye of category 4 hurricane Charlie due to my implementation of his hurricane preparation tips found on the his website, I bought his MID SIZED POWER BOATS book in 2004.

Opinionated, YES, and he really despised low displacement/high RPM diesels like mine, but wow, what a great source of information from a true OLD SALT.

Where will the OLD SALTS come from in the future?

RIP PASCOE

RWS

After having my boat survive the eye of category 4 hurricane Charlie due to my implementation of his hurricane preparation tips found on the his website, I bought his MID SIZED POWER BOATS book in 2004.

Opinionated, YES, and he really despised low displacement/high RPM diesels like mine, but wow, what a great source of information from a true OLD SALT.

Where will the OLD SALTS come from in the future?

RIP PASCOE

RWS

Never a fan as he extrapolated deficiencies he saw in one boat to every model and year from that maker.

So sorry to hear this! He was a wealth of knowledge.
RIP!

quote:

Originally posted by Al_Prisco

So sorry to hear this! He was a wealth of knowledge.
RIP!

Hey Al, Hope all is well!!

Hi Andy, Doing well thanks for asking. Hope all is well with you also. Busy time right now, hope this weather holds out!

He has been gone for at least 10 years. His wife was continuing his website.

According to the forum........On November 23rd, 2018, David Pascoe has passed away at age 71.

BOB J

Back