Thanksgiving on the water in Sarasota

Remsberg

RO Number
Since the Admral and I are now "empty-nestors" we plan to be on the boat this holiday. We'll spend Thanksgiving at Marina Jacks for the turkey dinner then off to South Seas Friday for the weekend. Just wondering if anyone else has a similar plan and we might catch up with you at either location?

I have not made plans yet. Walter is heading to the area, so he and I might do some boating and test a few adult beverages. next true plans I have is Dec. 6 Christmas Parade in Tarpon Springs. Captain Electric is checking on other parades in the area for me. After Christmas parades, the next big thing is Gasparilla. Oh yea, and all the new years celebrations on the water. Tis a busy season for boating.

Ken

Shoot!!

We were planning on running the Ft. Meyers Offshore Charity Fun Run but due to my wife's health we had to cancel. The run is scheduled for Sat. for lunch at South Seas with an optional overnight. Make sure you have reservations for Saturday because it could be crowded. Hopefully you don’t mind performance boats; there will probably be 25 or more in the run.

Have you participated in any of the Marine Max outings?

Hopefully another time.

Andy

We are going to the Vinnoy with Marine Max for New Years Eve weekend. We did it last year and had a great time, after that we are all heading to Riviera Dunes Marina in Palmetto to finish the weekend out.

Back