Ok, out of the gate I screwed up. I found some decent T-Top spot lights for $29 at (gulp)Boatersworld. I've seen the same ones for $50+.
So Monday I order them. I want them by Wed so I order them 2 day Fed Ex $16.95. I'm launching Saturday so didn't want to screw around. So Wednesday comes.
I find a doornob note hanging from Fed Exp stating(signature required in person). Huh???
Will return Thursday after 19:00.OR I CAN DRIVE TO FED EX AT THE AIRPORT TO PICK IT UP!!!!!
I call Fed Ex to see if they can change the delivery to my work since me and Mrs. work all day. No dice. Not on that type of shipping.
So I leave a note for the Fed Ex guy for Thursday that my neighbor will look out for you.
She sees him come, runs over, and he says(shipper requires Buyers signature(sorry).
So I email Boaters World, explaining I never signed up for this, never requested a signature
request, and I'll be damned if I'm driving 45 minutes each way to pick this $29 package up.
I request can they please contact Fed Ex and amend drop instructions to signture, driver to return, or simple drop.
Nope. They say they have nothing to do with this, Call Fed Ex.
They can stick their T-Top lights, well, you know.
I must say, Boatfix looks better and better every day it seems.
Boatersworld=take a vacation day.
So Monday I order them. I want them by Wed so I order them 2 day Fed Ex $16.95. I'm launching Saturday so didn't want to screw around. So Wednesday comes.
I find a doornob note hanging from Fed Exp stating(signature required in person). Huh???
Will return Thursday after 19:00.OR I CAN DRIVE TO FED EX AT THE AIRPORT TO PICK IT UP!!!!!
I call Fed Ex to see if they can change the delivery to my work since me and Mrs. work all day. No dice. Not on that type of shipping.
So I leave a note for the Fed Ex guy for Thursday that my neighbor will look out for you.
She sees him come, runs over, and he says(shipper requires Buyers signature(sorry).
So I email Boaters World, explaining I never signed up for this, never requested a signature
request, and I'll be damned if I'm driving 45 minutes each way to pick this $29 package up.
I request can they please contact Fed Ex and amend drop instructions to signture, driver to return, or simple drop.
Nope. They say they have nothing to do with this, Call Fed Ex.
They can stick their T-Top lights, well, you know.
I must say, Boatfix looks better and better every day it seems.
Boatersworld=take a vacation day.