- Joined
- Jul 4, 2005
- RO Number
- 18131
- Messages
- 286
I find it interesting how I come home from every boat show with a new prize. But so far I like the tradition
Annapolis: 1 pair of boat shoes for the Mrs (we were just seconds away from a 42' Saberline as well)
NYC: Winslow 8 man life raft
Atlantic City: 300' Goode Colored rope and chain rode; as well as 8 of those handy dandy fender keepers that we discussed a few weeks bac
So what did you bring home?
Annapolis: 1 pair of boat shoes for the Mrs (we were just seconds away from a 42' Saberline as well)
NYC: Winslow 8 man life raft
Atlantic City: 300' Goode Colored rope and chain rode; as well as 8 of those handy dandy fender keepers that we discussed a few weeks bac
So what did you bring home?