Who turned off the heat?

HOGAN

RO Number
Went from 80's to 60's overnight. Crappy way to end a great season.

60's...... Nice for me.... My season has just started!!!

We're mid to low 90s for the foreseeable future. A couple of weeks ago, though, we went from 115 to 65 in a week.

I'll be in Aruba on Sunday, it's in the 90's there

Yesterday and today were nice! Went to get gas and pump out at Haverstraw, was told they close at 4:30 but the dock hand was very nice and stayed open.

Of course the starboard engine did not want to start after fueling up....ugh! Luckily I was able to diagnose a blown fuse, replace and be on our way to the Hudson Water Club for one last session of the season. Although they were closing, I do appreciate the worker who came down the dock to let us know they were closing up before we set all of our fenders/lines and tied up.

Off to the boat house....there was a Silverton 35' in the middle of the dock. I was in my Silverton 330 and if the fool didn't dock right in the middle, I could have squeezed in. What I would normally do on a short dock is let my bow hang over, tie up just my stern and mid cleat....oh well!

Day before that I went fishing! Had a wonderful FRESH striped bass for lunch yesterday....they ARE biting! Season not over if you own a fishing pole.

I'll be in Aruba on Sunday, it's in the 90's there

I've been up in Fairbanks, Alaska for about a month...we have been seeing hard frost every morning for about two weeks...so there's that...

Anyone still boating? This weekend is looking pretty good!

The good boating weather usually starts by now, but the heat is hanging in there in southwest FL. Current heat index is 100. The upcoming week will still be pretty warm with heat indices well into the 90s.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221102-152721_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20221102-152721_Google.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20221102-152735_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20221102-152735_Google.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 1
took a run last Sunday & most likely will tak a run this coming Saturday
whats nice is the herd has thinned out and 'real' boaters are still running

Moved to my winter slip yesterday, frame is up today, shrinkwrappers coming friday.
I am leaving for the airport at 3 am Friday for 10 days in Holguin Cuba with 24 family members.
Laundry and packing today, so Life is Good.

Unfortunately, we have a rule, you must be out by 10/31 so I had to pull the little boat. It's on a trailer and the Stripers are running so I might try to get out there if I find some time! Wife is running NYC marathon Sunday so my weekend is kinda booked.

If anyone is hanging at Croton Point Saturday morning, I'll be over at Senasqua Park 9am with a pile driver pulling pipe, pulling docks. Stop by with coffee!

Unfortunately, we have a rule, you must be out by 10/31 so I had to pull the little boat. It's on a trailer and the Stripers are running so I might try to get out there if I find some time! Wife is running NYC marathon Sunday so my weekend is kinda booked.

If anyone is hanging at Croton Point Saturday morning, I'll be over at Senasqua Park 9am with a pile driver pulling pipe, pulling docks. Stop by with coffee!
Does that mean your guest dock is pulled?

Looks like it could hit 70 on the south shore tomorrow & and will take another season ‘last run’

Back