Post your Carver pictures!!!

Here is my girl-Doctor's Inn. A 2005 41 CPMY.
Enjoy going out on the SF Bay.

Welcome aboard, John.

The red x instead of pictures indicates that the pics cannot be found ... probably stored on your computer. In order to post them, you need to put them on a photo service like photobucket. Then you copy the URL for the image into your post. the image URL will be listed under the photo in your photobucket album.

It will look like this in the text of your post:
"[xMG]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f81/misterb-3607/my%203607/c57ffee5.jpg[/xMG]" (without the quotes, and with IMG instead of xMG at the beginning & end)but will display the image.

There really can't be a better boat(yacht) made wirth so many different modeles over the years and so many still on the water makes me glad to have made such a good decision.

It looks like after the boat being repaired for almost 8 months. It is only a couple weeks until (I think) it will be done.New port and a new name and with all the money should be a new boat.
Here is a picture from 08
boat001.jpg

mostly I am trying to see if I can make photo bucket to work

Great shots all.

Here's our last Carver, sold to an RO who's disappeared from the board. One shot was in Cape Coral in a brand spanking new marina dry racked and the other was at the infamous BE Watch Hill weekend, 2004 perhaps? Admiral Lorna in the pass through.

Pay no attention to the Peter Max custom bottom paint....

HOCinventory331.jpg

HOCinventory343.jpg

PICT0181.jpg

I can see the entire boat from the helm of this center console, express bridge. This is my all-time favorite. It's no wonder Carver made this model for over 16 years.

ZZTop043.jpg

Sleepin'

Picture004-1.jpg

I'm the 3rd RO in Stony Point, NY to get a 440 Express:

DSCN2530.jpg

DSCN2528.jpg

DSCF0563.jpg

DSCN0163800x600.jpg

DSCN0165800x600.jpg

DSCN0166800x600.jpg

DSCN0168800x600.jpg

DSCN0182800x600.jpg

I need to get that name off the transom and get "Hogan" on there!

Then and only then it will feel like home. I wasn't happy with the name I got from post actually the name is OK the picture sucks.

Here are a some pictures of my new to me Carver 370
164.jpg

this was on our way from Jacksonville to Charleston
IMG_0174.jpg

this is my Wife and her Father in our slip in Charleston

Here is our 1988 Santego 30 flying through the air at Pleasure Cove Marina in Pasadena, MD. Bought her in October and having fun with all my little projects!

carver.jpg

- Paul Artola
Ellicott City, Maryland
1988 Carver Santego 30 "Knot Home"

Well I am a new Carver owner here.

Since the 1st of the year I have sold my 34 Silverton, pictured below tied to the new Carver, then owned a small runabout for all of a month, then purchased my first Carver.

I am VERY pleased with this boat.

'95 280 Express Hardtop with a 454 b3 package. I am very pleased with it thus far.

I have not had it in any real big water yet, but hope to run up into Lake Huron after this month ends.

I have owned many boats, and I REALLY like this one a lot!

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1970.jpg

IMG_1968.jpg

Very intersting boat. The hardtop balances the design of this boat and makes it look less top heavy. We sold many 280 Expresses where I work, but never a hardtop...I like it alot!

Back