P8270022.jpg

P8260017.jpg

P8260016.jpg

P8250012.jpg

Just found this forum, cool pics. Here's our new to us 325 Aft '96 :

carver-1.jpg

carver-2.jpg

carver-3.jpg

First time out this season (March 5th) with the Carver at the new dock at our weekend escape destination :)

IMG_5078.jpg

Here's ours. That's my sister-in-law on the bow, nice summer day. I'll have to post a shot out on the water sometime.

Carver2011.jpg

Pictures from summer of 2012 with new Arch and Hardtop.
27006.jpg

Blue/white combo lights
28004-1.jpg

28005.jpg

Stairs blue/white combo's
32006.jpg

32007.jpg

29007.jpg

Hey, Folks! I'm new to the forum and to BoaterEd so I thought I would start off with a picture of my humble boat. I bought an old Carver 3257 Montego Express Cruiser last summer...upgraded from a pontoon boat. I've had ski boats, runabouts and pontoon boats and always wanted a boat I could sleep on. Ok, I tried sleeping on my pontoon boat after a dock-party but woke up on the back like a whino on a park bench. My boat neighbors encouraged a real sleep-aboard! Wow...what a change! We love it. It needs lots of cosmetic work but everything works and it has been wonderful to sleep on every weekend. I look forward to chatting with real Carver owners!
I now need to figure out how to post the picture!

quote:

Originally posted by SnakeBite

Hey, Folks! I'm new to the forum and to BoaterEd so I thought I would start off with a picture of my humble boat. I bought an old Carver 3257 Montego Express Cruiser last summer...upgraded from a pontoon boat. I've had ski boats, runabouts and pontoon boats and always wanted a boat I could sleep on. Ok, I tried sleeping on my pontoon boat after a dock-party but woke up on the back like a whino on a park bench. My boat neighbors encouraged a real sleep-aboard! Wow...what a change! We love it. It needs lots of cosmetic work but everything works and it has been wonderful to sleep on every weekend. I look forward to chatting with real Carver owners!
I now need to figure out how to post the picture!

Welcome aboard, Snakebite, from a fellow Montego owner. Lots of good info and discussion here.
Enjoy!

This one is a sunset at the bar. The Ludlow Bromley Yacht Club is just a giant tiki bar with boat slips attached right on the Ohio River, about six miles Southwest of Cincinnati. I bought the boat this summer and will begin the face-lift in Spring. Small, a little rough, but it's still a Carver!

IMG-20120801-00074_zpsb9e08cf0.jpg

Hi SnakeBite, welcome to Boatered! We have a 1989 21' Montego. We have done a lot of work to it over the past few years. We boat primarily on the Ohio River around Cincinnati. We like Manhattan Harbor, but it has fallen on some hard times lately. Hopefully someone will buy it and fix it up soon.

Best of luck to you on your new boat, hopefully we will see you out on the river this summer.

Back