Responding to Prince's and Alien's remarks: I analysed the Crusader Engine Harness Wiring Diagrams (L5100). There is no relay to disconnect the starter's I terminal to fuel pump. When ignition turned on, power goes to 5 items, one being the normally open oil pressure/fuel pump switch. If this switch was defective, and closed (shorted), it would conduct (backfeed) to the I terminal on the starter. IF the starter's solinoid is typical, SPST, it connects the B (bat. hot) to the JOINED starter mtr./I terminal. When your OP/FP switch gets pressure and closes, it still backfeeds via the I terminal to the starter mtr. IF it is a SPST solinoid, the starter motor would always be running. Either the solinoid must be DPST, a relay/diode installed in the path, or moving the FP feed from I to S terminal. Also unusual, the I terminal normally feeds the igniton coil during crank, bypassing the ballast resistor, for a hotter start. This design does not.