Post your Carver pictures!!!

Carver370

RO Number
5/13/08 Please note - I'm making this one "sticky" for awhile.
Enjoy the pictures of your fellow boaters!!! PB...

All years shapes and sizes....Here is mine, owned since brand new.

1576736_87.jpg

1576736_42.jpg

253903058_l.jpg

Pete,

the current on the Niagara is the same all the time. The water level fluctuates depending on how the intake gates are open at the gorge powerplant. If someone is near the edge of the falls they open the gates wide and you can almost walk accross the edge of the falls, but the current is always fast and strong.

Our 1999 Carver 326MY in Smith Bay On Kentucky Lake, 10/06

oct06032.jpg

This is our Carver 3607. One of the pictures is of the boat naming, yes we did drink all that beer in the trash can that evening, and of our transome with the new name applied.
Also I included a picture of my wife preparing a meal at our boat slip. After a day on the water everyone on the dock starts cooking and we just have a big eat, drink and be happy we are all so fortunate to be able to do this party.

bhttp://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o295/rtribble-photo/Carver%203607/e

http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o295/rtribble-photo/Carver%203607/ Lets try this link

under the pix in photobucket yopu will see three URLs use the one on top that says img then do this
without the X [Ximg]put the url here[/img]

Once I figure out how to download pics from the pc I'll post some more.
But here's one of us under-way.

Im not sure how it is where you boat but I think your numbers are illegal size and font, at least they would be in my state. Thats a great looking boat though for sure!

Finally got around to posting a pic of "Nina Bella" at Skipjack Cove in Georgetown MD

1538085_1.jpg

1538085_4.jpg

Carver370:

As "The Shark" (Greag Norman) would say, those numbers are placed under "Aussie Rules" = Australian numbers!

In Australia, we have to display the registration number on both sides of the hull,
Minimum lettering size of I think about 6 inches. No regulations on the font as
long as its clear enough to read.
We have 3 letters followed by 3 numbers then followed by the letter of the
state the boat is registered in. eg. "N" for New South Wales "Q" for Queensland,
"V" for Victoria etc, You can however order special personal registration numbers
no more than a mix of 6 letters/numbers and of course last digit must be
"N", "V" "Q" etc. (I should order 2daMaxN)

I appologize, I didnt even realize you weren't in the states, it makes perfect sense now, up here in Michigan our letters have to be 3" block and they are the state 4 numbers and 2 letters. Example: MC 6304 PK Dorry for the confusion, I must have been spacing out!

No need to apologise. Remember we do everything opposite down under.

Hi all -I am new to this forum so just wanted to say hi -- here is a pic of my 06 33 SS Cheers! John
June24-25083.jpg

John, how do you like that boat? From what I've seen at the boat shows, it looks like
a winner...

Back